$159.00 per Session per Body Part
Package of 6 $849.00
Package of 8 $999.00
This aesthetic treatment is the ideal alternative to liposuction, as worldwide beauty specialists attest to its effectiveness. it began to be used more than a decade ago in Milan. Today, it is considered the “starter treatment” to get rid of localized fat. Upon touch with the skin, the cavitation handpick works by sending ultrasonic waves of low frequency into the body. This creates micro bubbles that break or dilute fat cells, essentially turning them liquid and able to be eliminated though the urine or the lymphatic system. Some professionals use cavitation as a tool to maintain the results post-cosmetic body procedures.
Three incredible modalities: Multipolar RadioFrequency, Vacuum + Radiofrequency, and Ultrasonic Cavitation. that can be used in many different areas of your body such as the abdomen, legs, derriere, and arms.
Benefits of Body Contouring
Contours the Body
Slims and Tones area of Excess of Fat
Lifts and Tightens the Skin
100 % safe and non- Invasive
Rejuvenates the Skin
Increases Energy production in Cells
Increases Nutrient Supply
Improves Blood Circulation
Enhances Collagen and Elastin
AT LEAST 8-10 SESSIONS ARE NEEDED
EACH SESSION SHOULD BE DONE EVERY 72 HOURS FOR THE FIRST THREE WEEKS THEN ONCE A WEEK FOR MAINTENANCE SESSIONS
BEFORE AND AFTER TREATMENT- PRECAUTIONS
- Do not Drink Alcohol.
- DO NOT eat unhealthy fats, fried and spicy food, in order not to be a burden on the liver and kidneys.
- DRINK AT LEAST 1.5 LITERS OF WATER PER DAY starting at least THREE DAYS before your treatment.
- It is highly recommended to drink 1 litter of water 2-3 hours before treatment
On the Day of Treatment; after the treatment, the Client MUST:
- DRINK at least 2 liters of water per day. This is important for assisting lymphatic drainage and detoxification.
- Eat a BALANCE DIET, although not very strict
- DO NOT abuse the consumption of alcohol, coffee, unhealthy fats or carbohydrate-rich foods
- Start an exercise/movement program to assist with the treatment.
CONTRAINDICATIONS. DO NOT BOOK IF ANY OF THESE CONDITIONS APPLY TO YOU
Hypertriglyceridemia and hypercholesterolemia
PLEASE CONSULT WITH YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE THE PROCEDURE IF YOU HAVE ANY MEDICAL CONDITION NOT LISTED.
- Current history of skin cancer or any other current condition of cancer or premalignant moles
- Diseases which may be stimulated by heat such as recurrent herpes simplex in the treatment area may only be treated following a prophylactic regimen
- History of any type of cancer not cleared by the clients Dr
- Don’t treat over a tattoo or permanent make up
- Impaired immune system due to immunosuppressive diseases such as HIV, AIDS, or use of immunosuppressive medications
- Poorly controlled endocrine disorders such as diabetes
- Any active condition in the treatment area, such as sores, psoriasis, eczema or rash
- Pacemaker or other implanted electronic devices
- Any Heart Disease or Heart Conditions
- Use of Medications, herbs, food supplements, vitamins that are known to induce photosensitivity to light exposure such as Retin A, Accutane, and St. John’s Wart
- Pregnancy or Nursing
- Any surgical procedures in the treatment area within the last 3 months or before complete healing
- For injections, wait the following time periods:
- Neurotoxin injections wait 3-4 weeks, can be done beforehand
- Natural Fillers (Ex. Hyaluronic Acid, Collagen etc.) wait 3-4 weeks, can be done beforehand
- Synthetic Fillers (Ex Silicone) DO NOT treat that area, can do beforehand
Most people experience no side effects, some may show some short-term local reddening or erythema. It usually dissipates within 15-20 minutes.
1 Session $169.00
Vacuum Radiofrequency + LED. This is one of the most effective treatments to fight against cellulite and flaccidity. Suction is applied on the skin the reverse pressure helps the cellulite to break up. Blood circulation is stimulated, and the fat and toxins that are released are moved to the lymph drainage network.
DO NOT BOOK IF:
Have Heart Disease
Take Blood Thinners
Have a Pacemaker
DON’T GET CUPPING ON:
Skin wounds or lesions
Sites of Deep Vein Thrombosis
Cupping will almost certainly leave marks on the skin. This is normal. You may have obvious bruising that lasts anywhere from a few days to a few weeks.
If you have a skin condition, such as eczema or psoriasis, cupping can exacerbate it. Talk with a dermatologist before cupping.